Local Government Act 1972
Notice of Annual Meeting For Chiseldon Parish Council
Notice is hereby given that :
The Annual Assembly of the Parish Meeting for Chiiseldon will be held at The Recreation Hall, off Norris Close, Chiseldon on Monday 21st May 2018 at 7.00pm
Local Government electors for the Town will be entitled to vote at the Meeting which will be open to the public.
The business to be transacted at the Meeting will be as follows:
Apologies and declarations of interest
- To elect a new Chair person for the forthcoming year.
- New Chair to sign the acceptance of office.
- Vote in new Vice Chair
- To approve the Minutes of the Annual meeting of the Parish Council on 8th May 2017.
- Matters arising and action points
Annual reports if required (From 14th May 2018 Annual Parish meeting)
- Annual report from Chiseldon Parish Council –Chairperson.
- Annual report from Environment, General Purpose & Amenities Committee Vice Chair – Cllr Chris Rawlings
- Annual report from Finance Committee Chair – Cllr Matt Harris
- Annual report from the Planning Committee – Cllr Caroline Brady
- Swindon Borough Council reports from Ward Councillors
- Review and approve code of conduct
- Review and approve Standing orders
- Review and approve Financial Regulations
- Elect members to sub committees
- Elect members to outside groups
- Public Questions
- Any other business